RTD is the only product to optimize disk space utilization while your DASD is in use.
RTD stands for:
- Disk space recovery around the clock
- Automatic Optimization around the clock
- Batch window constraint relief
- Stabilized production avoiding x37 abends
- Reduced energy consumption through efficient DASD usage
The amount of disk is continuing to increase and the need to handle it efficiently is vital since disk now has to be avaliable 24/7.
Documentation and more Information
Fact sheet about RTD for z/OS
Fact Sheet about RTD/DB2
More about the Supplier: Interchip